Attorneys for Real Estate
Alex R. Hernandez Jr. PLLC Attorneys at Law are skilled and experienced real estate attorneys ready to help you with your transactions and lawsuits dealing with real estate law. We can help with several areas of real estate law.
- Failure to disclose: If important property information is not disclosed it could result in legal consequences for the party that concealed that information.
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty: When one party has the legal obligation to act in the best interest of another, but he or she does not, the wronged party can take action.
- False Advertising: Any misleading or deceptive conduct regarding real estate, either by a real estate agent, seller, or landlord, could be considered false advertising.
- Environmental hazards: Certain dangers, such as asbestos, lead-based paint, mold, or other issues with the property could lead to disputes and lawsuits.
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act: Protects potential homeowners by requiring lenders to provide information to prospective buyers as it pertains to the loan settlement process.
- Americans With Disabilities Act: This law protects disabled Americans and asserts that they shall receive equal opportunities and treatment. A seller cannot discriminate based on disability
- Premises Liability injuries regarding defective real estate and property issues
Call our real estate law firm for legal help Alex R. Hernandez Jr. PLLC Attorneys at Law 1-888- HDZLAW-8 361-792-3811