Real Estate Lawyer
Our Texas real estate lawyer can help you with your real estate matters whether it be a transactional or litigation matter.
Attorney Alex R. Hernandez Jr. is a dedicated trial and real estate lawyer who has tried hundreds of cases to judge and jury and is ready to take your real estate action to trial.
We handle matters including:
- Sales and Acquisitions. The representation of buyers and sellers in the acquisition and disposition of the various kinds of real estate including office buildings, retail centers, hotels, industrial properties, residential properties, and manufactured housing communities.
- Title. The examination of title to real estate, evaluation of title exceptions, and negotiation of title insurance policies.
- Residential and Commercial Development. The negotiation and preparation of development and construction agreements and the other documents required to develop and construct office buildings, shopping centers, mixed-use projects, free-standing units, and industrial sites.
- Leasing. The negotiation and preparation of office, retail, and industrial leases and long-term ground leases.
- Finance. The representation of lenders and borrowers in real estate secured loan origination, loan sales, and purchases and other debt arrangements, including permanent financing, construction loans, bridge loans, conduit loans, mezzanine loans, shared appreciation loans, and portfolios of non-performing loans.
- Joint Ventures. A very large proportion of real estate transactions involve joint ventures between capital sources and developers. Therefore, a real estate firm must be in position to structure and negotiate partnership agreements, limited liability company operating agreements, shareholder agreements, and other forms of joint venture arrangements and advise on the tax aspects of the transactions.
- Litigation. Litigation in the real estate area involves the representations of real estate owners, buyers, sellers, lessors, brokers, lenders, and developers in, among other things, contract disputes, mechanics lien and construction disputes, eminent domain proceedings, title disputes, loan service and foreclosure issues, and bankruptcy. Alex R. Hernandez Jr. is a master litigator known throughout South Texas for his litigation expertise.
The team at ARH Consulting LLC can help you understand your real estate issue and get you the help you need.
Contact us today for more information to handle you real estate legal needs.
We have offices through Texas and attorneys ready to help you with your real estate law matter in Corpus Christi, Victoria, Port Lavaca, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Laredo, Edinburg, McAllen, Harlingen and Brownsville. Call today for a free video consultation.