Real Estate Lawyers in Austin
Our real estate lawyers in Austin Texas are ready to help you with your Austin real estate issues and legal matters.
We have experience in
- Failure to disclose: If important property information is not disclosed it could result in legal consequences for the party that concealed that information.
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty: When one party has the legal obligation to act in the best interest of another, but he or she does not, the wronged party can take action.
- False Advertising: Any misleading or deceptive conduct regarding real estate, either by a real estate agent, seller, or landlord, could be considered false advertising.
- Environmental hazards: Certain dangers, such as asbestos, lead-based paint, mold, or other issues with the property could lead to disputes and lawsuits.
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act: Protects potential homeowners by requiring lenders to provide information to prospective buyers as it pertains to the loan settlement process.
- Americans With Disabilities Act: This law protects disabled Americans and asserts that they shall receive equal opportunities and treatment. A seller cannot discriminate based on disability.
- Premises Liability – injuries on real estate
Let our Austin real estate attorneys help you today Alex R. Hernandez Jr. PLLC Attorneys at Law Austin local 512-640-4099