Family Based Immigration Legal Services
A foreign citizen seeking to live permanently in the United States requires an immigrant visa. To be eligible to apply for an IV, a foreign citizen must be sponsored by an immediate relative who is at least 21 years of age and is either a U.S. citizen or U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident (someone with a green card)

We help with family-based immigrant visas:

Immediate Relative – these visas are based on a close family relationship with a U.S. citizen, such as a spouse, child or parent. The number of immigrants in these categories is not limited each fiscal year.

Family Preference – these visas are for specific, more distant, family relationships with a U.S. citizen and some specified relationships with a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR). The number of immigrants in these categories is limited each fiscal year.

U.S. citizens can file an immigrant visa petition for their:

Son or daughter
Brother or sister
U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents can only file an immigrant visa petition for a

Unmarried son or daughter
Green Cards
Having a Green Card (officially known as a Permanent Resident Card allows you to live and work permanently in the United States. We can help process these for you and help you remain in the United States legally.

We process Green Cards through the following categories

Green Card through Family
Green Card through Employment
Green Card as a Special Immigrant
Green Card through Refugee or Asylee Status
Green Card for Human Trafficking and Crime Victims
Green Card for Victims of Abuse
Green Card through Other Categories
Green Card through Registry
Adjustment of Status
Adjustment of status is the process that you can use to apply for lawful permanent resident status This means that you may get a Green Card without having to return to your home country to complete visa processing. We help with processing adjustment of status applications.

Petition for Alien Relative
Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition
Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal
Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant
Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur
Petition of U Nonimmigrant Status
Petition for Qualifying Family Member of a U-1 Nonimmigrant
Employment Based Visas
We provide assistance with:

Employment First Preference (E1): Priority Workers
Employment Second Preference (E2): Professionals Holding Advanced Degrees and Persons of Exceptional Ability
Employment Third Preference (E3): Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Unskilled Workers (Other Workers)
Employment Fourth Preference (E4): Certain Special Immigrants
Employment Fifth Preference (E5): Immigrant Investors– Immigrant Investor visa categories are for capital investment by foreign investors in new commercial enterprises in the United States which provide job creation, we specialize in helping with these applications.
To qualify as an immigrant investor for petitions filed on or after November 21, 2019, a foreign national must invest, without borrowing, the following minimum qualifying capital dollar amounts in a qualifying commercial enterprise:
$1,000,000 (U.S.); or
$500,000 (U.S.) in a high-unemployment or rural area, considered a targeted employment area.
A qualifying investment must, within two years, create full-time jobs for at least 10 U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, or other immigrants authorized to work in the United States, not including the investor and the investor’s spouse, sons, or daughters.
Every year people come to the United States seeking protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution due to:

Membership in a particular social group
Political opinion
We help immigrants apply for these asylum applications.

Deportation Defense
The following are some of the various defenses that may be applicable in your situation:

Cancellation of removal order
Motions to reopen deportation/removal proceedings
Adjustment of status
Petition for political asylum, or withholding of deportation
Appealing a deportation or removal order
Our lawyers help with deportation defense nationally.