Texas Real Estate Lawyers | Alex R. Hernandez Jr. PLLC
Alex R. Hernandez Jr. PLLC Attorneys at Law handles real estate law throughout the State of Texas. With the ability to understand the transactional and litigation aspects of real estate we are blessed with the knowledge and experience that helps our clients achieve the goal that they need when it comes to their real estate issues.
Real estate issues we handle include:
- Failure to disclose: If important property information is not disclosed it could result in legal consequences for the party that concealed that information.
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty: When one party has the legal obligation to act in the best interest of another, but he or she does not, the wronged party can take action.
- False Advertising: Any misleading or deceptive conduct regarding real estate, either by a real estate agent, seller, or landlord, could be considered false advertising.
- Environmental hazards: Certain dangers, such as asbestos, lead-based paint, mold, or other issues with the property could lead to disputes and lawsuits.
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act: Protects potential homeowners by requiring lenders to provide information to prospective buyers as it pertains to the loan settlement process.
- Americans With Disabilities Act: This law protects disabled Americans and asserts that they shall receive equal opportunities and treatment. A seller cannot discriminate based on disability.
Our lawyers are knowledgeable with many other Texas Real Estate issues. Call today 888-HDZLAW-8. TOLL FREE!